45 Affirmations for Special Needs Moms
Being a mom to a child with special needs often comes with unique challenges, and it’s understandable to feel overwhelmed at times. You just have to remember you’re doing a fantastic job, and that you’re stronger than you think you are.
Love yourself to love your child.
Affirmations allow you to build up the mental strength and really make a difference to the way you approach your day! Everyone can benefit from repeating and understanding affirmations daily, so that’s the purpose of this post. To empower you with affirmations for special needs moms you can use to assure you of your abilities, your strength, and enduring love you have for your child.
Affirmations for Special Needs Moms To Find Strength
- The strength within me can overcome any challenge.
- I am surrounded by the love of my friends, family, and community. I am never alone.
- Difficult times are like rumbling storm clouds; eventually, they will pass.
- Each challenge presents an opportunity for me to learn and to grow.
- Just as day follows night, I will endure.
- I have always faced challenges with resilience and determination, and I always will.
- It’s perfectly normal to feel vulnerable or overwhelmed sometimes. This is not a sign of weakness. It’s a signal that my strength is ready to be bolstered by the support of my friends, family, and community.
- There is no such thing as an insurmountable obstacle. I can work through any problem by breaking it down into smaller, manageable tasks.
Affirmations For Special Needs Moms To Honor Your Capabilities
- I know my child better than anyone in the world. My decisions are sound.
- Every parent on the planet is learning something new, every day. I don’t have to know it all right now.
- I am raising a family with a foundation of love, patience, kindness, and mutual respect.
- Some situations that arise are outside of my control, but I am perfectly capable to confront them with courage, skill, and resolve.
- I will never, ever give up.
- From their very first breath, I have been the strongest advocate for my child.
- I am an awesome role model to my children.
- I always strive to understand my child, not only by observing, but also showing empathy.
- My family is flourishing under my guidance, nurture, and influence.
- I am giving my child a life full of love, laughter, and joy.
- I have wiped away tears, consoled tantrums, and snuggled through illness, and I’m ready do it countless times over.
- Self-care is a deeply important part of motherhood. Placing focus on my well-being allows me to be a great mom.
- I am a great listener, and I take pride in acting as my child’s confidant.
- I don’t have to be perfect, but I must always be unapologetically me.
- I will take each day as it comes.
- I celebrate every aspect of life. Whether it’s a test or a success, each moment carries a lesson that will continue my evolution as a mom.
- My home might not always be perfectly tidy, but it is safe, nurturing, and peaceful.
- I might not always see it straight away, but the time and energy I pour into my family is making a difference to their lives.
- I am allowed to take time off when I need it. This doesn’t make me less committed a mom than any other. I am strong, capable, and human.
- I’m doing my best, and that is always enough.
Affirmations For Special Needs Moms To Celebrate Your Beautiful Child
- My child brings light and purpose to my life.
- Every moment spent with my child is precious.
- My child will make amazing contributions to the world in their own way
- I have loved my child since before they were born, and I will love them for every day of my life.
- My child has a loving heart and a gentle soul.
- The achievements of my child make me proud, I will not compare them to others.
- I cherish everything that makes my child unique.
- The memories I make with my child will last a lifetime, so I will make the most of them.
- I celebrate all of my child’s milestones, no matter when they are reached.
- My focus will be on all of the wonderful things that my child can do.
- My child overcomes challenges differently, and that’s okay.
- I am lucky to have such an amazing child to raise, love, and take pride in.
- My child has taught me a brand new perspective on the world, and for that I am grateful.
- All of me loves all of my child
- My child’s special needs are just one aspect of the magnificent mosaic that is their life.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to mother this beautiful person.
These affirmations for special needs moms are designed to help you find the strength and courage to deal with challenges and fully appreciate your child. Even in the more difficult times.
Do you have a daily affirmation? Did anything here inspire you? Contact me and let me know, I'd love to hear from you!
We'd love to have you join us in The IEP Club on Facebook!
Never miss a new blog post!
Join the mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.